Built in 2007, Truvista’s over 16,000-square foot facility was founded and developed by physicians, for physicians, to deliver exceptional and convenient care to patients. Four large state-of-the-art operating suites located within a free-standing facility located in the heart of Troy is minutes from I-75 and Woodward. Truvista is licensed by the State of Michigan, accredited by AAAHC with Medicare certification.
THE PHYSICIAN ADVANTAGE
Truvista is physician owned and operated. Without the costly influence of hospital or management partners, resources are prioritized to deliver the ultimate physician and patient experience. A pro-active administration and physician board eliminate red-tape delays and frustration associated with layers of indirect management. Access to new technology, new equipment, the best materials and staff will always take precedent to administrative costs and overruns.
THE PATIENT ADVANTAGE
A free-standing facility easily accessible from anywhere in Metro-Detroit, Truvista offers plenty of on-site parking, barrier free access and an intimate lobby. Patients are comforted in knowing they will be sharing the waiting room with other ambulatory surgical patients having the same or similar procedures. Our experienced staff has treated tens of thousands of ambulatory surgical patients since 2007 with the care and respect each individual deserves. AAAHC certification with Medicare deemed status means that our center is held to the highest regulatory and safety standards in the industry providing the foundation for patient trust. Medicare reimburses surgery centers, on average, less for the same procedures saving your patients money and freeing up discretionary spending dollars. Our patients can expect a safe, comfortable and on-time experience that is rarely found in larger, more complex organizations.
OUR CURRENT SERVICES
- Two ORA machines providing revolutionary diagnostics designed to take intraoperative wave front aberrometry to a new level of performance.
- A Catalys femtosecond laser bringing new levels of safety, accuracy, and predictability to cataract surgery.
- 3 LEICA Microscopes and HD recording system.
- Both B&L Stellaris and Alcon Infinity phaco machines.
- Large consignments of B&L, Alcon, AMO and Staar lenses.
- Truvista has 4 large operating suites outfitted with the latest technology.
- Since its opening in October of 2007 Truvista has performed over 39,000 procedures.
- There are currently over 26 credentialed surgeons.
- Truvista’s current core specialties include cataracts, ocular-plastics, and retina.
- Truvista is accredited with Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care(AAAHC) and Medicare certified to deliver care.
- Truvista is par with Medicare, Blue Cross, Blue Care Network, HAP, Cigna and most other commercial carriers.
- Truvista has an ACLS requirement for all nursing providers at the facility.
- Over 2885 patients responded to a third party satisfaction survey in 2014 finding that 95.5% of patients would recommend the facility to others and over 96% had confidence in the care they received.
- 100% of surgeons responding to an internal satisfaction survey gave pre/post-op services and over-all surgical services good or highly effective marks.
- Surgery centers on average are reimbursed less than hospital outpatient departments meaning smaller deductibles and co-insurances for patients and payers.
OUR CARE MODEL
Truvista screens our patients prior to surgery ensuring they are fully informed about our center while providing valuable pre-operative information to our nurses and anesthesiologist. On the day of surgery the patients will be interviewed pre-operatively by a nurse and an Anesthesiologist. Once in the operating room a CRNA or Anesthesiologist will be providing the anesthesia care. Our patients are discharged knowing they have all the information they need for a successful and speedy recovery.
If you’re interested in touring Truvista and applying to the medical staff contact:
Andrew Gwinnell, MHSA, CASC, Executive Director
230 W. Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084
Phone (248) 244-1500