We want to assure you that we are OPEN and here for you.
We also want to reassure you of the precautions we are taking for the health and safety of our patients, doctors, staff, and community.
- Prior to arrival all patients will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19.
- We are asking that you limit your guest to 1 adult driver when you enter the center. Your guest may come into the registration area but will be asked to leave the center once registration is completed. Guests required to stay with you for legal/medical reasons need to be pre-approved by administration.
- All employees, patients, physicians and vendors will have their temperature checked and recorded at entry. They will only be permitted to stay in the facility if they are healthy and symptom-free.
- Social distancing is being practiced in our waiting room and throughout the center to ensure your safety.
- Upon arrival all occupants will be provided with and required to wear a mask.
- We continue to sterilize, sanitize, and disinfect touchpoints in our center throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at multiple locations throughout the office.
We are continuing to monitor the CDC for updates, and, as things evolve, we will adjust our protocols. Please feel free to visit www.cdc.gov for more information.
This is a team effort, and you are a part of our team! Let’s all do our part. If you or anyone in your household has any respiratory symptoms, a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days, please do not come into our center. Give us a call, and we will review your status. We understand that this is constantly changing, and we will do our best to stay ahead of the curve to keep our team, our patients, and our community safe.
We are united together to bring you compassionate care, while keeping you safe and healthy.